- Collection Or Information
Once you download the Datisy Application or go to website and create an account (“Account”), we require certain information (“Registration Information”) about you, such as:
- Email address;
- Mobile number;
- Gender identity;
- Date of birth;
- Sexual preference;
- Location; and
- Login details of your social media account that you associate with your Datisy account (this may include Facebook and Instagram accounts, etc)
- Make Use of Your Information
- Our primary goal is to make your experience on Datisy fun and sting-free! To provide you with a positive experience, we use your registration and other information to: There are cases.
- Provide our services and features.
- To contact you with information about our apps, such as updates and new features.
- personalize the App/Website and the content we provide to you;
- Research and analyze how you use and interact with the App/Website.
- To test new technologies and processes designed to enhance and improve the App/Website.
- Resolve disputes, rectify problems, and enforce our Terms of Service.
- Investigate fraud, protect our legal rights, and enforce our Terms of Service.
If you do not provide us with the personal information we request, this may limit our ability to fulfil the applicable purpose for collection and the Services we can provide you.
4. Age Restrictions
We only accept registrations to our Services from users who are 18 years or older.If you believe that we may have collected any such personal information through our Platform, please notify us we will delete that information from our systems by applicable law.
We store information in a combination of electronic storage facilities, Record files and other records. While we cannot guarantee your personal information is completely secure at all times, we have administrative, organizational, technical, and physical security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information collected and processed. These measures include the use of firewalls, digital certificates, Security Socket Layer (SSL) and encryption technology during credit card transactions and administrative access to site data.
6. How and Why We Use Your Personal Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:-
- Provide and secure our
- Establish and manage user accounts, such as your “My Profile”.
- Display the public fields of your profile to your potential partners, including recent login date, user name, photos, videos, and other profile
- Provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage our Services, and respond to requests, questions, and
- Communicate with you about our Services, including order confirmation, refund and renewal processing, notifying potential partners of our Service, Service announcements and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you regarding promotions, including newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party
- Conduct market and consumer research and trend
- Enable posting on our blogs, forums, and other public
- Prevent, detect, identify, investigate, and respond to potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behaviour, and criminal
- Comply with and enforce legal requirements, agreements, and
- Achieve purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of
- For any other purpose with your
One of the methods we use to communicate with you in connection with Datisy’s Services may be by telephone or email, (including any wireless number and email address you may provide to us).In addition to the uses outlined above, by accessing or using our Services, you agree to allow us to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences to continue our research into successful relationships.
You may use the following options for removing your information from our e-mail database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional emails.
- Click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail.
- Send e-mail to the following Email address letting us know which promotional e-mails you wish to opt out of.
8. Dispute Resolution
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at the email address listed below.
9. Contact for More Information or Questions?
If you have any questions about this section or about exercising your rights described above, you can contact us by mailing us at:
E-mail at: email@example.com
10. Effective Date
This privacy statement was last revised on August 11, 2023.
Copyright © 2023 datisy, Inc. All Rights Reserved. datisy, and other marks, colours, and images are registered and common law trademarks of datisy Inc. Other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.